Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope that everybody had a great Christmas.  Regardless of your religion - it's all about the love.

Did anyone go to the caroling in the desert this year?  Please let me know how it went.  I've always wanted to go, but I'm always out of town.  I've heard that it is amazing - people bring their own instruments and sing around campfire.  I love that.  I think it would be a great thing to do; kind of similar to New Years 2000 (Millenium) at the Pyramids in Egypt (ok, but on a much smaller scale!).

I had a ticket to go to that concert at the Pyramids, but decided not to go.  We started drinking early that afternoon and..... ok... just too damn lazy.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family.  It snowed this morning as we were opening presents.  We had a big fire in the fireplace and it was so nice.... until that big F-ing stupid dog got into my Russel Stover chocolates that my mom gave me and gnawed his way into MY chewy caramels.  RRRRRRR.  It's ok. He only got one.  Now, he is camped outside of my bedroom door waiting for a second chance.  Aint gonna happen buddy.

When I'm here, it feels like I never left.  When I go back to Kuwait, ditto. 

Good happy wishes to everybody and merry cwimmas. :)

4 comments:

The Stig said...

Merry Christmas :)

silent-prince said...

Merry Christmas to you too ^_^

Stan said...

Wish you the same too DG :-)

Buz Fairy said...

A belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year