Thursday, December 09, 2010

So you want a visa to the US?

Online questions as part of the application process.  I love this stuff.  Who would answer "yes" to any of these?  In the words of Shaggy, "It wasn't me."


1. Are you coming to the United States to engage in prostitution or unlawful commercialized vice or have you been engaged in prostitution or procuring prostitutes within the past 10 years?

(I guess 11 years or more is ok... old ho's n' pimps are allowed in.)

2. Do you seek to engage in espionage, sabotage, export control violations, or any other illegal activity while in the United States?


3. Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities?


4. Have you ever or do you intend to provide financial assistance or other support to terrorists or terrorist organizations?

YesNo

Explain


5. Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization? Have you committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in extrajudicial killings, political killings, or other acts of violence?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how silly it all is but there is method to the madness of the questions. If you answer NO to any of the questions THEN get caught doing any of those things they can also charge you for lying. Clever fools they be.

Gail

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, when I'm in Kuwait I get those questions a lot too. Problem is I'm Kuwait and I'm just studying in the US. It's too funny hahah

Hebah said...

Only a person who really didn't want to go to the states, would answer yes to any of those questions.