Sunday, February 06, 2011

Zero privacy in Kuwait for matters of the Southern Region

Here's what I want to know, Kuwait....

I bank at Kuwait Finance House.  I have to go to the ladies section (as genders are separated) to do my banking.  Men and women mixing together to bank would be... scandalous, no?  I think that men and women there can't even work together either.

Men in Kuwait (supposedly) are not allowed to sell me panties.

And yet, when I go to the most expensive private women's hospital in Kuwait (Royal Hyatt) for scheduled maintenance; when I want to talk to the pharmacist about preventative maintenance medication, I have a fat man standing so close to my hind quarters that I can feel him breathing onto my hair.  I mean, shouldn't there be a ladies-only section to the pharmacy - in a WOMEN's hospital? I don't want to talk about my va-jay-jay with ugly fat dude over my shoulder.  I don't even want someone discussing my hoo-hoo if there are other females around.  What makes it OKAY in Kuwait for Pharmacies to have zero privacy?  Transferring cash gets more privacy in Kuwait than my privates.  WHY is that?

Bearded dudes, there's one for you to discuss in parliament.

By the way, I love the Royal Hyatt.  It is high class (and so are the patients who go there) and I am always comfortable seeing the doctor there.  I just wish they would re-arrange the pharmacy a little to reflect the type of service that they have in the rest of the hospital - outstanding.

This isn't limited to the Royal Hyatt.  I find most pharmacies in Kuwait to be very indiscreet also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats true ,absolutely no privacy.some of them are very excited to see others,and start a conversation.some of them even walk 2-3 times around.i hate that,i get so pissed when this happens and i havent slept for long time or didnt have a good sleep.i somehow control myself.i dont know when will people here start respecting others privacy.