Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"To Rest in Peace' Film

Jewaira posted about this movie by Fawaz Al-Matrouk called 'To Rest in Peace', as his thesis film at USC.  I just saw the trailer  (and it made me cry) online and I want to see the whole film.  It looks POWERFUL.  As Jewaira says, "based upon the true story of his uncle during the Iraqi invasion in 1990, who seeks the proper burial of two bodies left in a car."



'To Rest in Peace' Trailer from Fawaz Al-Matrouk on Vimeo.



I'm glad to see people making films about the invasion.  There needs to be more and I think there will be.


Good for you, Fawaz!  It looks amazing and I wish you a very long and successful career.


restinpeacefilm.com

1 comment:

Khaled said...

whoa! this looks awesome in a bone chilling way! let me know where i can grab a copy of this!