Sunday, October 30, 2011

Did it rain last night in Salmiya? Oh.... that wasn't rain....

... I seem to be on a theme of bodily functions these days.  My apologies to the faint of heart...

I can't make this stuff up.  This is what makes news here and why I love, love, love the Arab Times "Kuwait Crime" section! 

"Handle every Stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away."


Drunk ‘party-goer’ urinates on police officers

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 29: Police arrested two men, including a senior officer in the military intelligence wing, for indulging in immoral acts with two girls in a flat in Salmiya and for insulting policemen, reports Al-Rai daily.  Securitymen had rushed to the flat after neighbors complained of disturbances, but nobody answered the door. Securitymen then decided to wait at the entrance of the building, but to their utter shock and disgust, a person standing in the balcony of the said flat started urinating on them besides flinging empty alcohol bottles at them. Armed with a warrant issued by the Public Prosecution, securitymen then raided the flat, arrested the two couples and referred them to authorities.

... I think I know this guy...
Isn't "military intelligence" an oxymoron?
Why are the police peeing on the police?  Police-on police golden shower?  They are supposed to be brothers.

I can hear them up there, all drunk and thinking it's hilarious:  "Wait.. this is gonna be really funny.  Lookit what I'm gonna do..."  This is more fun than watchin a bunch of rednecks at a hootinany!

1 comment:

amalikrunner said...

We could say that it rained. They must feel blessed the police officers (Although I do not believe in calling them police officers)

Anyways - I see so much nonsense as I run daily on the road between 4am-7am on gulf road.. It's just so funny, stupid and the daily typical nonsense of just non-sense people.

They really need to find something to do.. something productive, for the future and for the world..

I see so mayn cars/bikes pass down the road up and down my entire 20-25 kilometer running!!! lol