Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Doggie Daycare Kuwait

I have been looking for a service like this because recently, I have been having some work done in my house and I have been looking for someone who could take care of Desert Dawg during the day ( now that I no longer have the same reliable friend who had been watching her for years).

I haven't used there services yet, but I like the way they responded to my inquiry and I like what they have to say on their website:  www.doggiedaycarekuwait.com

I have to have Desert Dawg's booster shots updated.  It is required by ddc (they keep it lower case and out of respect - props! - I will too).   I'm reluctant to get boosters because she's never in the company of other dogs and has an allergic reaction every time I have her shots done.  At her tender, bitchy,  elderly age (112 in human years or 16 in actual years), I try to limit trauma every way I can.

They do grooming and the pet-sitting services sound wonderful.  They also pick up and deliver.  Woo hooo.

So anyhooser, check them out.  I've posted their link to the right of my screen.

3 comments:

Niesh said...

great post delivery in kuwait

Momma's British Baby said...

I've used them. I like them. At first I thought it was a bit pricey, but within minutes - literally - my shy dog was playing and running like he hadn't in years. I love it and will be back to purchase visits. The more you buy the more you save. I mean really, 5KD a day for my baby to be happy? Priceless. Thanks ddc!

~Satisfied in Salmiya

Desert Girl said...

Doggy Daycare people are my new best friends. I really really like them and I haven't even brought my dog there yet. Can't wait for Desert Dawg's first Doggy Daycare play date!