Monday, May 05, 2014

New Marks & Spencer Store in Salmiya

I recently went to the new Marks & Spencer store in Salmiya.  I love M&S and their clothes actually fit me in the right places.  The new store is awesome; very spacious (unlike the former Salmiya store).  The men's shop occupies most of the top floor and I've never seen such a selection of quality men's suits before in Kuwait.  The new M&S cafe looked interesting;  We didn't eat there, but the prices were good with a lot of menu items under 1KD (rare these days for a quality restaurant here).  It is large and airy and was not very busy when we went.

I apologize for the quality of some of the photos.  I'll have to go back and take better ones.

The new M&S store is on Fahad Al-Salem Street between American University of Kuwait and the Missouni/Symphony complex.

View from the top floor







No comments: